Since 1923 De Nora strives to excel in electrochemical processes combining in a unique value proposition economic success, respect for the environment and social responsibility. Through focused Research and continuous innovation, we support our partners and customers in nearly every industry in meeting the current and future needs of society.
De Nora aims to strengthen its position as the world’s leading provider of electrochemical products and services.
De Nora’s vision is re-stating the Company legacy: the pursuit of low environmental impact technologies, more efficient processes and energy saving solutions is extended beyond the traditional end market with a special focus on energy, water and agro-food sectors as new arenas where to build our future growth. Investments and research initiatives aim to develop new technologies able to address selected global megatrends.
We intend to keep extending our offer of innovative products and improved electrochemical processes as a competitive and viable solution to world’s growing needs.
STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION
De Nora organization foresees a regional organization deployed in all continents and a corporate organization that steers the strategy and supports the local legal entities.
The business is organized in five business segments, which serve different markets with a diversified portfolio. The business segments are consolidated by technology and are the following:
- Chlor Alkali, where the electrochemical processes are evolving chlorine, chlorate
- Oxygen and specialties, where the process is evolving oxygen as a by-product of the desired reaction (galvanic and plating processes, cathodic protection of steel structure,…)
- Water Treatment, grouping electrochemical solutions for water disinfection and advanced oxidation processes, electrochlorination, pool chlorination, direct organic oxidation, mediated oxidation)
- Energy, grouping electrodes and electrolysers for water electrolysis, batteries and fuel cells
- De Nora Next, providing highly innovative on-site and on-demand solutions for higher and safer life standards
For financial reporting purposes, our business results are grouped into the following four regions:
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, India grouping De Nora Italy, De Nora Germany, De Nora India
- North America, De Nora USA
- Asia grouping De Nora Japan, De Nora China, De Nora Singapore
- Latin America, De Nora Brasil.
Our Corporate functions, based in the headquarters at Milan (Italy) provide services and support to De Nora group in the following areas
- Marketing and Business Development
- Research and Development
- Production Technology
- Global Procurement
- Administration Finance and Control
- Human Resources and Organization
- Information Technology and Communication
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Advice