De Nora pioneered the innovative supply of mixed metal oxide (MMO) titanium anodes for the nickel and cobalt chloride leach electrowinning process and continuously develops improvements to manufacture innovative and cost-effective coatings for mixed chloride/sulfate electrolytes.
Nickel and cobalt are indispensable materials for cutting-edge electronic technologies, batteries, aerospace applications and for the production of special steel and alloys. Our DSA® anodes continue to be selected by leading refineries and mining companies for the production of high-grade electrolytic cathodes.
We offer anode package structures designed for product sustainability:
- Proven coating lifetime & stability
- Durability in handlng and operation
- High plant current efficiency to produce cathode quality
- Optimum electrocatalyst utilization
- Structures suitable for recoating
- Lower lifecycle cost